We all have those days where we wake up and just know it’s going to be a long day that is going to require a lot of energy. But as we all know the energy we have the beginning of the day tends to wear out as the day goes on. So today I wanted to give you all 5 tips on how to recharge throughout those long, draining and hectic days we tend to have often. Hope they can be of use!
- When you get ready in the morning to take 5 minutes just to sit in silence. If I do this in the morning it brings this sense of peace and serenity to start the day off right and help me feel refreshed and ready to go.
- If at some point throughout the day you feel very tired try going outside, or at least crack a window open. Taking in some fresh air makes you feel more awake, alert and allows you to breathe.
- Take a bathroom break. Run to a bathroom just standing in the stall, gives you a chance to breathe. Might sound weird but sometimes it’s the only few moments in the day we can afford to take for ourselves. Plus, no one will bother you in a bathroom.
- Meditate. Some people are very into meditation, I am a pure beginner but having those moments of peace and mindful breathing refreshes you in a way I can’t explain, but you need to experience it for yourself.
- Know that it is okay to take breaks. If you have a jam-packed schedule and there is something you don’t have to do immediately, you have every right to cancel this plan or postpone it, if it means taking a breather and regaining your sanity.
Remember that in those messy, hectic and chaotic days you have the right to take a few moments for yourself to recharge. We do not expect you to work 12-16 hours and not take a moment to yourself or to breathe. Make yourself and your well-being a priority even if your to-do list is the size of your arm.
Thanks for reading and make sure to follow The Life We Dream Of!
Have a wonderful day!